30 December 2008
28 December 2008
24 December 2008
21 December 2008
Where do I begin? Back to Kuwait and HATING the internet. Isn't anyone dying of the slow speeds other than me? Is there something wrong with the internet? I expected Kuwait to be warmer, but it surprised me. Anyways, I lost my camera as usual. I think I lost it at ATL's airport, will check with security on my way back. Will try to update on a regular basis from now on hopefully. Later...
29 November 2008
25 November 2008
17 November 2008
10 November 2008
06 November 2008
02 November 2008
29 October 2008
20 October 2008
16 October 2008
- Watch Body Of Lies - this has to be one of the best movies. I am dying to watch this.
- Watch Sexdrive - This should probably crack me up a little.
- Watch Max Payne - Mark Wahlberg is Legit.
- Watch OSU beat the spartans - this should be a good game.
- Play Basketball
- Play soccer
14 October 2008
09 October 2008
04 October 2008
01 October 2008
- Wendy's: Good (I will post a separate entry about that).
- White Castle: Bad (Fries was amazing though)
- Red Lobster: OK (I remember it used to be better)
- Olive Garden: Good (ate there twice so far and both times it was good)
- Morton's: Awesome (the best restaurant i've dined in so far!)
- Pizza Hut: Bad (Yes it was a delivery, but the cheese to tomato sauce was way off)
- Taco Bell: Good (could've been better, but still good)
- Cheesecake Factory: Good (Another restaurant that used to be even better)
- Brio: Good (A very nice place if you're craving Italian)
- P.F. Chang's: OK (The shrimp was the only thing above average)
- Johnny Rockets: Awesome (as always!)
29 September 2008
25 September 2008
23 September 2008
22 September 2008
I know, I know. It's been around 10 days since i've last posted. I'm sorry. I was overwhelmed with University related stuff, plus i don't have a wireless connection set up at my place till now (yup, i'm using someone's unsecured wireless connection :P).
15 September 2008
13 September 2008
I also went to Chase and opened up a bank account. I heard it's a great bank, and it's the most known bank here in Columbus.
Later on i went to At&t and got a mobile number with an individual wireless plan. So yeah, it was a LONG day indeed, but then again, it's better so i don't feel very hungry during the day since i'm busy doing stuff.
11 September 2008
07 September 2008
Ok. So that's it i guess. One more day for me and i'm out of here. Really excited and at the same time kinda wishing i could stay. I guess i just have mixed feelings. Anyways, just thought I would post about everything that's gonna go on tomorrow:
1. 9:35am - Flight to London
2. (sometime) - London to New York
***Stay at New York for the night***
3. (Sometime the next day) - New York to Ohio!
Yes, i am going on Kuwait Airways so i'm preparing myself mentally for some bad service. Inner state flight from New York to Ohio is via Delta Airways. Anyhow, i'm not gonna take a laptop with me, but my father is. So i'll blog if i can, but if i can't inshalla i'll blog from New York.
Now I just got to write down what i got to do for my last day...
So to all my fellow blogger: Adios! Talk to you from New York inshalla :)
06 September 2008
03 September 2008
Ok. There are ton of posts about Arab companies that have completely copied logos of American companies. But this is different. Both Zain and Cinescape are Arab companies. Now most of you might think that the logo is different, but allow me to elaborate. Both logos use same colors. Both logos have the same abstract. Both logos have the same idea: space-like galaxy or soemthing. Why? 5li9aw il designs ya3ni? Seriously it's stupid...oo i think both came out at a relatively close period of time!
02 September 2008
Pressure, pressure, pressure. Next tuesday i'm off to Ohio. That is good news and bad news. Well good news, for obvious reasons, i'll be at last living the college life. Bad news is, actually are, i didn't fully pack to see if i need any thing, there is a math placement test online that i still didn't take, and i have yet to find a place to stay at in columbus! I'm just feeling the pressure mounting right now. Oh, and i promise my readers that i will be taking pictures of every thing i do and post about it here. So let the countdown begin: 7 days left...
31 August 2008
30 August 2008
26 August 2008
23 August 2008
I found this question as a post on ENGADGET. My answer:
1. I would get the white model.
2. I would completely change the OS.
3. Improve battery life.
4. KEEP THE KEYBOARD!!
19 August 2008
Archos have just recently announced the new generation of their portable media players, the Archos 5 and Archos 7. I believe that Archos is the king of portable media and this new generation is certainly breath taking...the only reason i went with an iPod last year was because it had many accessories, but speaking in terms of the player itself, i think the Archos beats the iPod. Problem is, it doesn't get the hype the iPod gets. ARCHOS [Link] ... I WANT ONE!
Hello fellow bloggers :) i'm back! It's been a while i know, but i really wasn't feeling like blogging in Lebanon. Anyways, i didn't record everything that happened there in chronlogical order, but here is almost all i did there (the purpose of this trip was to see part of my family there before going to university):
1. 7allab remains the best place to go in Tripoli :P ... Although the service has become a little worse, the sweets remain the best! I also tried a Snickers Latte there which wasn't that bad.
2. Roadster Diner I feel like this restaurant could really succeed in Kuwait. It's between Chilli's and Diva's. Something of everything, you know? I tried the Classic Burger 220 there and it was amazing.
3. Yes i did hear the Explosion that happened in Tripoli since i was there and allah Yir7amhom.
4. Bikaasifreen (Pronounced: B3a9ifreen) was amazing. I was sleeping there everyday and the weather was perect. It's a place up in the mountains at an altitude of around 1000 meters. It's really cool.
5. The Road Trip was good. We kept on refueling with Chips and chocolate every now and then :P ... Coming back (yesterday) we were a bit lat on schedule.
6. Gas for the Car in Lebanon is scorchingly expensive. Our car was Toyota Prado, refueling it in Kuwait costs around 10KD...while in lebanon it costs 300,000LL (60KD)!!!
One last thing, mali 5ilg i post the pictures (i only got 2 anyways of the Classic 220 burger, and a picture of the roadtrip) 'cuz i'm in a really bad mood (my lost wallet).