09 October 2008

Catching Up



I sincerely apologize for the hiatus everyone. I have finally managed to hook up my camera with my Mac (finally). So here are some pics of random stuff i've been up to here in Columbus!

It's Waaaay better than fast food. It's Wendy's! (not really) But it's still good for fast food, and i'm liking it.

A science museum in Cleveland, Ohio. Very fascinating and cool stuff in there!


I'm really feeling at home right now, and trying to get more acquainted with the place. The people here are great! Everyone's friendly and social. The above picture is of a football game being watched on a projection by hundreds (but the shot obviously doesn't show that). This is where the Buckeyes beat the Badgers by 3pts! Very good game.



1 comments:

MacaholiQ8 said...

OT: Behold October 14th. :P