01 October 2008
Posted by KWT23 at 8:32 AM
Hey everyone! I know most of my posts are boring and meaningless for the last couple of weeks. I am just overwhelmed with university-related stuff. Anyways, the best thing i've been doing since i got here was try restaurants! Here are the rests. that i can remember right now with their corresponding ratings:
- Wendy's: Good (I will post a separate entry about that).
- White Castle: Bad (Fries was amazing though)
- Red Lobster: OK (I remember it used to be better)
- Olive Garden: Good (ate there twice so far and both times it was good)
- Morton's: Awesome (the best restaurant i've dined in so far!)
- Pizza Hut: Bad (Yes it was a delivery, but the cheese to tomato sauce was way off)
- Taco Bell: Good (could've been better, but still good)
- Cheesecake Factory: Good (Another restaurant that used to be even better)
- Brio: Good (A very nice place if you're craving Italian)
- P.F. Chang's: OK (The shrimp was the only thing above average)
- Johnny Rockets: Awesome (as always!)
Those are the places i could really remember at the moment. Anyways, the next rest. i want to try is RED ROBIN. It was recommended by Angelo, and everyone here says it's great!