16 October 2008

The Art Of Procrastination, Mastered.



Yup. It's really tough to deal with procrastination. It's by far one of my biggest problems. I have a Lab due for tomorrow (which my TA wouldn't help me with because she just doesn't reply to my emails). Its been a long week for me. Midterms, homeworks, quizzes...etc. I'm looking forward to the weekend though. Here are some of the stuff i have planned out for the weekend:
  1. Watch Body Of Lies - this has to be one of the best movies. I am dying to watch this.
  2. Watch Sexdrive - This should probably crack me up a little.
  3. Watch Max Payne - Mark Wahlberg is Legit.
  4. Watch OSU beat the spartans - this should be a good game.
  5. Play Basketball
  6. Play soccer
So yeah! Pretty much it's all just movies and sports. The weekend i've been waiting for!


0 comments: