17 November 2008

Apple's Customer Service



While it was hard getting accustomed to my new Mac, I am beginning to like Apple a little, mainly because of their customer service. I purchase Beats by Dre a month ago, and the arc broke recently. I took the headphones to Apple, with a speech prepared in order to convince them to switch the headphones for me. Apparently though, I didn't need any speech. I talked to a representative and he simply went back to the storage room and got me brand new headphones! Who does that?! Apple does though...


2 comments:

Blogger said...

WOW
brand new!!
thats amazing
3ad apple here is a BIG mess
they do know nothing about their things
and if u need any help u should pay for them even if this help was some words!!!
walla im not joking, this happened to my sis!!
agooool ... malat 3ala el bamya!

KWT23 said...

Yeah! I thought that the best i could get was them fixing it for free. NEVER expected a BRAND NEW pair! It was great :P