12 July 2008

Quest For E71 Starts Very Badly



I admit it. I am after the Nokia E71. Yes Mark's review is a big part of it, but also because the Blackberry Bold is obviously not coming any time soon. Also, the E71 package (GPS, WiFi, 3MP, and QWERTY) for 128KD is a pretty good deal. So I went this morning looking for the phone everywhere (Eureka, Al Ghanim Electronics, and all the other shops in Hawalli) but apparently it has gone extinct in Kuwait! Then I decided to go to Al Ghanim again, and luckily the dude has heard of something by the name of "E71". Unfortunately though, the phone is out of stock. Anyway, so i put my number with the guy and told him to call me once they get it (He said it will take 2 days max.). So i go back home with no phone. Later at around 8pm, i decided to call Al Ghanim Electronics myself (in case they forgot to call me), and the guy on the phone tells me it's available! So i hopped in the car quickly and drove to Al Ghanim - Hawalli branch. Like an idiot, i was told that no they don't have the phone yet! So after getting very angry and showing it to the salesman (and sweating after getting insanely mad), i decided to take the number of the salesman there so i would annoy him every once in a while with my calls to check if the phone arrives. What service they got, eh?! Will keep you posted...


2 comments:

Blogger said...

alla y3eenik, I will ask my bro from where he bought me the phone and let u know

KWT23 said...

hehe ok thanks for the help. I kept my number with al-ghanim so once they get it i will be informed (hopefully) :P