21 June 2008

G900 or Omnia?





I know i've previously posted about the top phones out there in the market; and while one wasn't out yet and the other came out to be the third (or fourth)...these two handsets are the ones i will be choosing from. Problem is: i don't know which one. Every phone has a certain advantage, and the phones can't be compared. I don't know if i should go with complete touch screen, or touchscreen with classic buttons? Should i try Samsung, or should i stay safe with Sony Ericsson? Should i go for practical or tech? Both handsets support touchscreens, 5MP cameras, and one has a built-in GPS while the other can be added to as an app. Now while the Samsung i900 Omnia is the stronger more flashier handset, it costs a whopping 200KD approx. Do I need that extra inch on the screen and the complete touchscreen display. I really don't know!


1 comments:

Mr. Solutions said...

I'm in love with SonyEricsson...