10 January 2009

Apple Customer Service Revised



So I had more problems on my Beats Headphones. I went back to the Apple store with a smile on my face because I knew I was dealing with the best customer service (considering what they did last time I had problems with the headphones). Apparently I was mistaken. Apple told me that I should contact Monster (the company that made the headphones) and tell them that I have problems with my headphones. WTF?? I mean it's an agreement between Apple and Monster, why should I be the one who contacts Monster? Now I'm stuck with a pair of headphones that don't work! Apple should've kept the headphones with them and they contact Monster and work out whatever they have to do, and then Apple would call me when I have a pair of working headphones. This is crap.


0 comments: