01 January 2009

A couple of Things



First of all: How the hell do people use Zain e-go?? It SUCKS!! I've been using it for two weeks here in Kuwait, and it is so bad. I know that there has been a problem with the internet lately, but that's not the only problem. The device (e-go) is very sensitive and you have to keep on disconnecting it and reconnecting it to your laptop (that's if it didn't disconnect by itself. Anyways, bottom line: it sucks.
* * *
Second: I'm being delivered back to Ohio to continue my University journey. Expecting a lot now that I have been accustomed to the place. And yes, I can't wait for the snow there!
* * *
Lastly, I am in serious need of a digital camera. I'm pretty much looking at all sorts of cameras right now (I must admit: I don't exactly know what I want). I want to dive into the SLR stuff and become a photographing enthusiast, but then again, I'm not sure if I'm going to give it a lot of time. I also don't know if I need a digital camera or video cam. Yup, that's how much I'm lost!
Later,,


0 comments: