26 March 2009

Hampton Inn on 35th St.



This is why I always like to choose Hampton Inn as my hotel wherever I go. I just came back from NYC (although it was fun, I must admit that NYC is not my type of city), where I stayed for 5 nights at Hampton Inn. Let me start by saying that the location is amazing. It is not right in the middle of the action (Times Square), but located precisely within a 5 minute walk. It had a very convenient location as we (me and my friend) were able to commute to and fro our hotel very easily to places like Times Square, Madison Square Garden, and Rockefeller. Now I must say that this is not your typical 5 or 4 star hotel. No. It's more of a 3.5 star hotel. The management and cleanliness, though, would earn 4 stars easily. The only difference is that some amenities aren't provided here that you would typically find in a Sheraton (such as a swimming pool). Nonetheless, this hotel provided free Wi-Fi, breakfast (which I never got to try), and a small gym room. Also I must note something that surprised me, which is that there was no fridge in our room for some reason. I highly recommend this hotel for people who want to be very close to the action, go easy on their wallets, and want a comfy stay.


0 comments: